Projects and coursework...
- kineText: My research while with
- Visual Organization and Relevancy Ranking: Work done with Matt Grenby, Phillip Tiongson, and Arjan Schutte for a Chicago Tribune experiment. It's in Java and best viewed with Internet Explorer.
- Tapper: The Atari game rewritten in Java. Best played in Internet Explorer and with another person to shoot patrons over the net to you.
- Principles of Visual Interface Design: Online MAS964 assignments. Java stuff.
- Digital Typography: Online MAS962 assignments. Java stuff.
- On Growth and Form 2.0: Online GSD7303 projects. Forms generated by parametric equations.